Using Amazon.in Gift Cards customers can confidently shop from a wide range of products on Amazon.in from the comfort of their homes and get it delivered anywhere in India.
Key Features of Amazon.in Gift Cards:
Your Amazon.in Gift Card can be combined with any no. of other gift cards and used in conjunction with other promo codes and payment methods (except COD)
Amazon.in Gift Card can be used partially across multiple transactions without forfeiting any balance
Amazon.in offers a unique gift card balance management system giving you freedom from the hassles of storing and managing the claim codes
The products offered on Amazon.in range from Books, Music, Movies & TV shows; the Kindle family of E-Readers, Tablets; Computers & Accessories; Mobiles & Accessories; Cameras & Photography; Portable Media Players; Toys & Games; Video Games; Baby Products; Personal Care Appliances; Health Care Devices; Pet Supplies; Clothing & Accessories; Sunglasses; Watches; Fashion Jewelry; Shoes; Handbags & Clutches; Luggage & Bags; Home & Kitchen; Beauty, Sports, Fitness & Outdoors and Health & Personal Care products.
Customers benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient electronic payments, easy returns, Amazon’s customer service with 24x7 support, and a globally
- Amazon Gift Cards ("GCs") are issued by the Qwikcilver Solutions Private limited ("Qwikcilver"). Credit and Debit Cards issued outside India cannot be used to purchase Amazon.in Gift Cards.
- To add your GC to your Amazon Pay balance, visit amazon.in/addgiftcard
- Beneficiary can apply the 14 digit code (under scratch card) on amazon.in/addgiftcard and add the gift card balance in his/her Amazon.in account. This balance gets automatically applied at the time of next purchase. There is no cap on number of gift cards that can be added to an account.
- Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with the GCs in your Amazon.in account.
- Amazon Pay balance are redeemable across all products on Amazon.in except apps, certain global store products and other Amazon.in gift cards.
- Amazon Pay balance must be used only towards the purchase of eligible products on amazon.in
- The GCs, including any unused Amazon Pay balance, expire one year from the date of issuance of the GC
- GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for the cash.
- Qwikcilver, Amazon Seller Service Private Limited ("Amazon") or their affiliates are not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- For Complete terms and conditions, see amazon.in/giftcardtnc
- in logo/trademark is an IP of Amazon or its affiliates and the Qwikcilver trademark/logo is an IP of Qwikcilver.
- To redeem your GC, visit amazon.in/addgiftcard